Thursday, February 26, 2009

New to Blogging

I feel like I am starting a new frontier. This is so new to me. Blogging. Who would have ever thought that I, Nathan would be blogging. I still don't even know what blogging is. I guess I am going to find out. Now the question arises; what am I going to talk about. Will it be sports? dance? (scratch the last one lol) popular music? movies? how I can't sleep some nights? How this is going to completely take over my life? I like the last one. I might even talk about technology. Who knows. This is oh so new. Well, here I am sitting in front of my computer just chillin'. I guess I should get to my schooling. HEY! I might even talk about that. Actually, I will talk about that a lot right now. Anyway, for all those who by chance fall upon my blog, enjoy life. You only get one of them so make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment